We Use a State-of-the-Art Sound System Consisting of Components from:
- Shure Wireless Microphones
- Rane / Denon Mixers
- LED State of the Art Floor Lighting
- JBL & Mackie Powered Speakers
- Wireless Uplighting
- Decor Lighting Systems
- Many Other Professional Components
Our systems also consist of wireless microphones for more crowd interaction.
We feel that lighting is a key element for every event.That is why we provide free lighting for every show.
- Lights that Move to the Beat of the Music
- Strobe Lighting
- Mirror / Disco Ball
- Smoke Machine (Upon Request)
- Other Special Effects
Additional Services by JAMMIN’ DJs:
- Video Dance (Coming Soon!)
- Part of our success comes from keeping up with new equipment and technologies. We use state of the art equipment and we are always upgrading to the latest and greatest equipment to ensure that your dance will go off without a hitch. We do this to provide the best and most unique experience for your school.
- Our gear is top of the line
- We currently use two different types of speakers depending on the size of your dance. We use JBL EON 515′s which have a 15″ sub woofer and 450 watts of self contained power each.
- For larger dances, we have out JBL PRX 515 which has a higher grade 15″ sub woofer with a max of 1000 watts per speaker.
- We also have the option to add on our 18″ Cerwin Vega stand alone sub woofer to add that extra kick to the party with an impressive 1400 max watts.