• The first 12-15 participants / groups to turn in their registration forms to the DJ will be allowed to participate; all others will be alternate teams in the order of registering.
• Each Participant will choose up to three songs for the host to play. Host will decide which songs to use for each round (Subject To Availability).
• The SYNC battle will consist three rounds of each contestant lip syncing one song per round. The songs may be any song – from any era, any genre with each person performing their first song, then second, then third (Providing participants make each round)
• For Time Sake, the first & second round each song will be approximately 1-2 minutes of the selected song, and rounds 3 will be the full track.
• Each Participant / Group is responsible for their own props.
• All Participant / Group must be ready on time. The Participant / Group forfeit performance otherwise.
• All songs and performances must be in good taste. Appropriate attire must be worn during the entire performance.
• Dancing, movement, etc are encouraged, though please note this battle will be taking place in a bar so space is somewhat limited.
• Participant / Group can range in size 1 to 8 people.
• Show will last (2 or 3) hours, participants must be willing to stay for duration of event.
• As a JAMMIN’ SYNC participant, you agree to allow us to use any likeness, videos, or photographs taken of you during your act in JAMMIN’ SYNC to be used in promotional materials including use in print, web, and social media.
• Performances will be scored as followed:
- Originality & Creativity (1-10pts)
- Appearance (Costumes, Props, etc) (1-10pts)
- Dancing / Movements (1-10pts)
- Lip Sync Ability / Accuracy (1-10pts)
- Crowd Involvement / Applause (1-10pts)